- Our History
- Sponsors & Supporters
- Facts & Figures
- Site Coordinator Achievement Award
- Take Action
- Learn More
- Sources of Shoreline Litter
- Impacts of Shoreline Litter
- Educational Activities
- British Columbia Curriculum (K-7)
- Alberta Curriculum (K-6)
- Saskatchewan Curriculum (K-8)
- Manitoba Curriculum (K-6)
- Ontario Curriculum (K-8)
- Québec Curriculum (K-6)
- New Brunswick Curriculum (K-6)
- Prince Edward Island Curriculum Guide (K-6)
- Nova Scotia Curriculum (P-6)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Curriculum (1-6)
- Youth Site Coordinator Manual
- Plastic Plunge: A Merfolk Tale (Radio Drama)
- Infographics & Images
More Opportunities to Clean
This year, there are more opportunities to clean local shorelines throughout the year.
Register cleanup events from March 1 to July 31 and August 15 to November 30.
- Have another date in mind? Email us for details.
New to the Shoreline Cleanup? Our interactive Site Coordinator Training covers all the ins and outs of hosting your very own cleanup.
Thank you for your commitment to creating a cleaner and healthier Canada for all.