- Our History
- Sponsors & Supporters
- Facts & Figures
- Site Coordinator Achievement Award
- Take Action
- Learn More
- Sources of Shoreline Litter
- Impacts of Shoreline Litter
- Educational Activities
- British Columbia Curriculum (K-7)
- Alberta Curriculum (K-6)
- Saskatchewan Curriculum (K-8)
- Manitoba Curriculum (K-6)
- Ontario Curriculum (K-8)
- Québec Curriculum (K-6)
- New Brunswick Curriculum (K-6)
- Prince Edward Island Curriculum (K-6)
- Nova Scotia Curriculum (P-6)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Curriculum (1-6)
- Northwest Territories Curriculum (K-6)
- Yukon Curriculum (K-7)
- Nunavut Curriculum (K-6)
- Youth Site Coordinator Manual
- Plastic Plunge: A Merfolk Tale (Radio Drama)
- Infographics & Images
There's still time to cleanup!
Have you registered for a Shoreline Cleanup yet? Cleanup events can happen at any time of the year and anyone can organize one.
Check out the Training Presentation to learn how to host your very own cleanup.
This year over 1,900 cleanups have been registered across the country. Lakes, streams, rivers, creeks, oceans and marshes, anywhere land meets water YOU can make a difference.
Search the Shoreline Cleanup map to find the cleanup location near you.